JOIN AND HELP LEAD OUR HUMAN RIGHTS MOVEMENT
Building and Sustaining Human Rights Cities Together in the Southeast
Join the National Human Rights City Alliance and Partners in Greenville, SC --- November 16 – 18, 2018
Join human rights leaders to explore the human rights city organizing model to “bring human rights home”
The multi-day event will:
- Identify priorities and perspectives of Southern human rights defenders;
- Advance awareness of how powerful a tool the human rights cities model can be for addressing human rights at the local level and building unity and power in our human rights and social justice movements;
- Share lessons and models from other cities in the U.S. and internationally;
- Strategize about how to advance the effort in South and North Carolina.
- Broaden and strengthen the growing national Human Rights Cities Alliance.
Attendees will dialogue to promote understanding of human rights cities/communities and to advance ideas and models for local human rights practice.
--- BRING YOUR IDEAS, ENERGY, COMMITMENT TO CHANGE ---
Snacks will be provided on Friday evening. Light breakfast will be provided on Saturday and Sunday. Light lunch will be provided Saturday. Dinner is on your own Saturday evening. Attendees will be responsible for travel costs. A donation of $15 is requested to help cover meeting costs.
Meeting Location: Enoree River Association, Greenville, SC
- Day 1: 5:00pm – 9:00pm (On-site Registration 5:00pm-7:00pm)
- Day 2: 8:30am – 5:00pm (On-site Registration 8:30am-9:00am)
- Day 3: 8:30am – 11:00am
Event jointly organized by
REGISTER FOR THE HUMAN RIGHTS CITIES GATHERING